Eternal Morning Mercies | Morning Prayer to Start Your Day with God @OilIncense
Start your day with this peaceful morning prayer inspired by Scripture and gentle instrumental worship. “Eternal Morning Mercies” is a quiet devotional experience designed to help you begin your morning with God’s presence, peace, guidance, and strength.
As the sun rises, remember that God’s mercies are new every morning. Whether you are preparing for work, school, prayer time, or quiet reflection, this morning prayer will help center your heart in Him.
Lamentations 3:22–23
“Because of the Lord’s great love we are not consumed,
for His mercies never fail.
They are new every morning;
great is Your faithfulness.”
WATCH THE FULL VIDEO: https://youtu.be/OjfSrJXkDLk
SCRIPTURES
Lamentations 3:22–23
“Because of the Lord’s great love we are not consumed, for His mercies never fail. They are new every morning; great is Your faithfulness.”
Psalm 5:3
“In the morning, Lord, You hear my voice;
in the morning I lay my requests before You and wait expectantly.”
Psalm 143:8
“Let the morning bring me word of Your unfailing love,
for I have put my trust in You.”
Psalm 30:5
“Weeping may endure for a night,
but joy comes in the morning.”
Proverbs 3:5–6
“Trust in the Lord with all your heart…
and He will make your paths straight.”
Isaiah 30:21
“Whether you turn to the right or to the left,
your ears will hear a voice… ‘This is the way; walk in it.’
Mark 1:35
“Very early in the morning… Jesus went off to a solitary place, where He prayed.”
Psalm 46:10
“Be still, and know that I am God.”
Is
Isiah 40:31
Isiah 40:31
“But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength…”
MORNING PRAYER
Heavenly Father,
Thank You for this new morning.
Thank You that Your mercies are new right now.
Great is Your faithfulness.
I come before You with a quiet heart.
You hear me this morning.
I lay everything before You,
and I wait on You.
Let this morning bring Your love again.
Remind me that I am held by You.
Covered. Guided. Never alone.
Where there was heaviness, bring light.
Where there was weariness, renew me.
Let joy rise in me again.
Father, I trust You with all my heart.
Direct my steps today.
Speak clearly and guide me in Your peace.
Teach me to be still.
Teach me to seek You first.
In quiet places, let me find You.
Renew my strength today, Lord.
Fill every empty place in me.
Help me rise and walk with You.
In Jesus’ name,
Amen.
WHY MORNING PRAYER MATTERS
Morning prayer helps quiet the mind, renew faith, and invite God’s presence into every part of the day. Beginning your day with Scripture and worship creates peace, spiritual focus, and strength for whatever lies ahead.
Daily devotional habits also help build consistency in prayer and deepen your relationship with God over time.
🙏 If this prayer blessed you, subscribe on YouTube for daily morning prayers, peaceful worship, and Scripture devotionals.
https://youtube.com/@oilincense?si=_11WkaVQwnqGpP-I
You may also enjoy:
The Lord's Prayer Reimagined : https://oilandincenseworship.blogspot.com/2026/05/holy-is-your-nearness-lords-prayer-worship.html
Morning by Morning (Isaiah 50 4-11) : https://oilandincenseworship.blogspot.com/2026/04/morning-by-morning-isaiah-50411-worship.html
I Am God | Christian Prayer Instrumental: https://oilandincenseworship.blogspot.com/2026/04/i-am-god-christian-prayer-instrumental.html
First Light I Belong To You| Morning Prayer Song : https://oilandincenseworship.blogspot.com/2026/04/first-light-i-belong-to-you-morning.html
WHY MORNING PRAYER MATTERS
Morning prayer helps quiet the mind, renew faith, and invite God’s presence into every part of the day. Beginning your day with Scripture and worship creates peace, spiritual focus, and strength for whatever lies ahead.
Daily devotional habits also help build consistency in prayer and deepen your relationship with God over time.
ENDING ENCOURAGEMENT
No matter what today holds, you do not walk alone.
God’s mercy is new this morning.
His peace is with you.
And His presence goes before you.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is this morning prayer about?
This prayer is designed to help you begin your day with God’s peace, guidance, and presence through Scripture and gentle worship.
Can I listen to this prayer every day?
Yes. This morning prayer is perfect for daily devotion, quiet time, meditation, and starting your day with faith.
What Bible verses inspired this prayer?
This prayer is inspired by:
Lamentations 3:22–23
Psalm 5:3
Psalm 143:8
Isaiah 40:31
Can I use this during quiet time or sleep?
Absolutely. The peaceful instrumental worship and calming prayer make it ideal for devotion, reflection, relaxation, and rest.
Is this prayer suitable for difficult seasons?
Yes. This prayer was created to bring comfort, renewal, strength, and encouragement during stressful or challenging times.
morning prayer
start your day with God
peaceful morning prayer
daily prayer
prayer for today
Christian devotional.

Comments
Post a Comment