First Light I Belong To You | Morning Prayer Song@OilIncense

A peaceful morning prayer of surrender and trust.

This song is a gentle offering to God at the start of the day — a moment to breathe, listen, and walk into the morning covered in grace.

Let this prayer song guide your thoughts, align your heart, and invite God into every step of today. 

https://youtu.be/Tjzh7JaJ-t4

Lyrics

Verse 1

The night has passed, the dawn is breathing

Soft new mercies fill the air

I lift my eyes before I speak a word

You are already there


Verse 2

Before my steps, before my choices

Before the weight of all today

I place my heart upon Your altar

Lead me in Your gentle way


Pre-Chorus

I give You my waking

My thoughts, my plans, my voice


Chorus

In the first light, I belong to You

Every hour, every moment new

Guide my hands, guard my view

Morning God, I walk with You


Verse 3

When the road feels unclear before me

When I’m weak or feeling small

Be the strength within my breathing

Be the wisdom when I call


Pre-Chorus

I give You my yes now

Before the day has a choice


Chorus

In the first light, I belong to You

Every hour, every moment new

Guide my hands, guard my view

Morning God, I walk with You


Bridge

Let my words be kind and faithful

Let my steps be slow and true

Let my life be lived as worship

All I am I give to You


Final Chorus

In the first light, I belong to You

Covered by grace, made brand new

Lead me on in all I do

Morning God, I walk with You


Outro

I walk with You

I walk with You

END 


Take a moment to breathe, invite God into your day, and let this song become your prayer.

Start your day in God's presence with this morning prayer worship song.

LISTEN TO MORE SONG AND PRAYERS HERE: https://youtu.be/D-YNS8NYD4g





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“He Said ‘I Will Ascend’: A Reflection on Pride, Desire, and God’s Authority”@OilIncense

The Axe in His Hand (Isaiah 10 Meaning) | Worship & Surrender to God

Before the Harvest Wind | A Cinematic Worship Reflection Inspired by Isaiah 18