I Am Blessed (Thank You Lord) – Peaceful Worship Song of Gratitude @Oilincense
“I Am Blessed (Thank You Lord)” is a peaceful worship song of gratitude and praise to God. This Christian worship song is a reminder to thank God for who we are, what we have, and the blessings that surround us every day.
https://youtu.be/2hPOYrRmewA
LYRICS
I Am Blessed (Thank You Lord)
Verse 1
I am a unique being,
I praise God for who I am
For what I am,
For all I have,
I lift my heart in thanks again.
I am a unique being,
I praise God for who I am,
For what I am,
For all I have,
I am blessed.
Chorus (Declaration)
I am blessed,
Yes, I am blessed.
Thank You Lord,
For all Your blessings.
I am blessed,
Yes, I am blessed.
Thank You Lord,
For all You’ve given me.
Verse 2
Thank You Lord for these blessings,
The beautiful children in my life,
The loving husband by my side,
The wonderful siblings in my life.
Thank You Lord for these blessings,
Your goodness surrounds me every day,
Your mercy covers all my ways,
I am blessed.
Chorus
I am blessed,
Yes, I am blessed.
Thank You Lord,
For all Your blessings.
I am blessed,
Yes, I am blessed.
Thank You Lord,
For all You’ve given me.
Verse 3
Thank You Lord for these blessings,
The lovely world surrounding me,
The many friends You’ve placed with me,
Your favor all around me.
Thank You Lord for these blessings,
Seen and unseen, near and far,
Every gift that comes from You,
I am blessed.
Bridge (Soft worship)
I praise God for who I am,
For what I am,
For all I have.
I praise God for who I am,
For what I am,
For all I have.
Final Chorus
I am blessed,
Yes, I am blessed.
Thank You Lord,
For all Your blessings.
Thank You Lord…
Thank You Lord…
Outro
I am a unique being,
I praise God for who I am.
END
This worship song is a reminder that we are blessed in every season. From family and friends to the peace of God’s presence, there is always something to be thankful for.
Take a moment today to reflect and say: Thank You Lord.
Listen to more Worship songs here: https://youtu.be/tRlNF1RGKrY
Worship Song, Christian Music, Gratitude, Prayer, Thanksgiving
Comments
Post a Comment