You Lead Me, Beautiful God @OilIncense

 Experience intimate worship with “You Lead Me, Beautiful God”, a soft, emotional, and soul-refreshing song designed for morning prayer, soaking worship, and quiet devotion. This worship song blends gentle piano, expressive violin, and tender female vocals to create a space where your heart can rest in God’s presence.

Inspired by scripture, this song reminds us that our lives are held in God’s hands and that He leads us with unwavering love:

“In the morning, Lord, You hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before You and wait expectantly.” — Psalm 5:3

Whether you’re seeking peace, guidance, or reassurance, let this worship song draw you closer to God. Perfect for personal devotion, morning prayer, soaking worship sessions, and meditation.




https://youtu.be/Jp0D4vVbFUo

LYRICS 

Verse 1

There is a reason I am alive

A purpose written by Your hand

Before I knew the breath in my lungs

You knew the days I’d stand

You placed me here for such a time

Not by mistake, not alone

My life is held within Your will

I walk this path You’ve shown


Pre-Chorus

My Lord, for sure, You lead me

Your voice is clear and kind

I rest my hope in where You go

You never leave me behind


Chorus

You lead me, Beautiful God

I love You, Beautiful God

With all my heart I thank You

For the life You’ve placed in my hands

You love me, Beautiful God

I need You, Beautiful God

I lift my song in gratitude

Forever in Your plan


Verse 2

When doubts arise and nights grow long

Your light still finds my way

You hold me close, You calm my fears

You never turn away

Your mercy meets me where I am

Your grace restores my soul

Each step I take, each breath I breathe

Is covered by Your love


Chorus 

You lead me, Beautiful God…


Verse 3

I really want to thank You, Lord

For all You’ve carried me through

For every door You opened wide

For making all things new

My life belongs to You alone

My praise, my yes, my song

I trust the hands that formed my heart

To lead me safely on


Bridge 

I need You more than words can say

I love You more each day

My Lord, for sure, You love me

And that will never change


Final Chorus 

You lead me, Beautiful God

I love You, Beautiful God

My life, my praise, my gratitude

Is poured into Your hands

You love me, Beautiful God

I need You, Beautiful God

I rest within Your perfect will

Forever where I stand


Outro

My Lord, for sure…

You lead me.


🙏 Prayer to Pray Along

Lord,

Thank You for leading me every day.

Your voice is clear, Your love is faithful,

and my life rests in Your hands.

Help me trust Your guidance, walk in Your will,

and lift my heart in gratitude for Your mercy and grace.

Amen.

Continue in God's presence  here : https://oilandincenseworship.blogspot.com/2026/05/holy-is-your-nearness-lords-prayer-worship.html


https://oilandincenseworship.blogspot.com/2026/04/let-my-prayer-rise-like-incense-psalm.html


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“He Said ‘I Will Ascend’: A Reflection on Pride, Desire, and God’s Authority”@OilIncense

The Axe in His Hand (Isaiah 10 Meaning) | Worship & Surrender to God

Before the Harvest Wind | A Cinematic Worship Reflection Inspired by Isaiah 18