Here I Am, Send Me | Isaiah 6 Worship Song | Oil & Incense Worship

 Here I Am, Send Me | Worship Song Inspired by Isaiah 6



Here I Am, Send Me

There are moments in Scripture that leave us speechless. Isaiah 6 is one of them.

The prophet Isaiah is given a glimpse of the throne room of heaven. He sees the Lord high and lifted up. The temple is filled with His glory. Seraphim proclaim without ceasing:

"Holy, holy, holy is the Lord Almighty; the whole earth is full of His glory." (Isaiah 6:3)

Confronted with God's holiness, Isaiah becomes deeply aware of his own unworthiness. He cries, "Woe is me!" Yet God's response is not condemnation—it is mercy. A burning coal from the altar touches Isaiah's lips, symbolizing cleansing and forgiveness.

Only after Isaiah has been cleansed does he hear the Lord's question:

"Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?"

Isaiah answers with one of the most courageous prayers recorded in the Bible:

"Here am I. Send me." (Isaiah 6:8)

This worship song is an invitation to pray the same prayer. It is a song of awe, repentance, surrender, and willingness to follow wherever God leads.

May these words become the cry of your own heart as you spend time in worship.

Watch the Worship Video





Scripture Meditation

Isaiah 6:1–8

Read this passage slowly before or after listening to the song. Notice the progression:

A vision of God's holiness

An awareness of personal need

God's cleansing grace

A willing heart that answers His call

This pattern continues to shape the lives of believers today. God's presence transforms us before He sends us.


LYRICS

Verse 1 (The Vision)

In the year the king was laid to rest

I saw the Lord in holiness

High and lifted, robed in light

Heaven trembling at the sight

Smoke filled up the sacred place

Angels crying out Your praise

“Holy, holy, holy King”

Endless is their offering


Pre-Chorus

And my heart fell to the ground

At the glory of the sound


Chorus

Holy, holy, Lord Almighty

All creation bows before Thee

Who am I to stand in Your flame?

Yet You call me by my name

Holy, holy, I surrender

Purify me, make me better

With my life, with all of me

Here I am—Lord, send me


Verse 2 (Conviction)

Woe is me, my lips unclean

Lost among what I have been

Still Your mercy found my shame

Touched my life with burning flame

From the altar, fire came down

Grace that took away my doubt

Now I stand, forever changed

By the power of Your name


Pre-Chorus 2

No more fear, no more disguise

I am Yours, You opened my eyes


Chorus 

Holy, holy, Lord Almighty

All creation bows before Thee

Who am I to stand in Your flame?

Yet You call me by my name

Holy, holy, I surrender

Purify me, make me better

With my life, with all of me

Here I am—Lord, send me


Bridge (The Call)

Then I heard Your voice resounding

Through the silence, through the shaking

“Who will go and speak for Me?”

“Who will carry what they’ve seen?”

I will go where You are leading

Even when my heart is trembling

I will trust in what You say

Send me, Lord—I will obey


Final Chorus 

Holy, holy, Lord Almighty

Let my life become Your glory

I am Yours, completely free

Here I am—Lord, send me

Here I am—Lord, send me

Here I am—Lord, send me


Outro 

From Your fire, I am made new

All I am belongs to You


Prayer

Heavenly Father,

Thank You for revealing Your holiness and Your mercy. Like Isaiah, we come before You acknowledging our need for Your grace. Purify our hearts and renew our minds. Teach us to hear Your voice above every distraction.

When You call us, give us willing hearts to respond with faith and obedience.

May our lives reflect Your love, Your truth, and Your glory.

Here we are, Lord.

Send us.

In Jesus' name,

Amen.


If This Worship Blessed You

If this song encouraged your heart, consider:

Sharing it with someone who needs encouragement.

Leaving a comment with your prayer request.

Subscribing to Oil & Incense Worship for more Scripture-inspired worship songs, prayer music, and peaceful moments in God's presence.

May the Lord bless you, keep you, and guide you as you walk in His calling.


Continue Your Worship Journey Through Isaiah


If, " Here I Am Send Me " encouraged you, explore these other worship songs inspired by the book of Isaiah:


🌾 Shadow at Noon


A reflective worship journey through seasons of uncertainty, reminding us that even when darkness seems to prevail, God remains faithful and present.

https://oilandincenseworship.blogspot.com/2026/05/shadow-at-noon-psalm-91-worship.html

🌬️ Harvest Winds


A prayerful worship experience centered on God's timing, spiritual renewal, and the movement of His Spirit across the fields of harvest.

https://oilandincenseworship.blogspot.com/2026/05/before-the-harvest-wind-isaiah-18-worship.html

🪓 Shall the Axe Boast?


Inspired by Isaiah 10:15, this worship song reflects on humility before God and the truth that every gift, calling, and victory ultimately belongs to Him.


«"Shall the axe raise itself above the person who swings it, or the saw boast against the one who uses it?" — Isaiah 10:15»

https://oilandincenseworship.blogspot.com/2026/05/the-axe-in-his-hand-isaiah-10-worship.html


💧 Wells of Salvation


Based on Isaiah 12, celebrating the joy, hope, and living water found in God's salvation.

https://oilandincenseworship.blogspot.com/2026/07/wells-of-salvation-isaiah-12-worship.html



❤️ Come Back to Me


A worship invitation drawn from Isaiah 1, reminding us of God's desire to restore and reconcile His people.

https://oilandincenseworship.blogspot.com/2026/06/come-back-to-me-isaiah-1-worship-song.html


Together, these songs form a worship journey through Isaiah—a story of repentance, surrender, restoration, mercy, and hope.


Frequently Asked Questions


What is the message of The Lord Will Have Mercy?


The Lord Will Have Mercy is a worship song inspired by Isaiah 14:1–3. It celebrates God's compassion, His promise to restore His people, and the rest He gives to those who trust in Him. The song reminds us that God's mercy is greater than our pain, fear, or past.


Which Bible passage inspired this worship song?


The song is based primarily on Isaiah 14:1–3, where God promises to have compassion on His people, restore them, and give them relief from suffering and turmoil. It also echoes Jesus' invitation in Matthew 11:28 to come to Him for rest.


What does it mean that "the Lord will have mercy"?


God's mercy means He responds to His people with compassion instead of giving them what they deserve. His mercy brings forgiveness, comfort, restoration, and hope. Throughout the Bible, God's mercy is described as new every morning and lasting forever.


Is this song suitable for personal prayer?


Yes. The slow pace and reflective lyrics make it ideal for personal prayer, morning devotions, quiet time, worship, and meditation on God's promises.


Can I use this worship song before sleep?


Absolutely. The peaceful music and Scripture-based lyrics are designed to help quiet the heart, encourage trust in God, and create a restful atmosphere before sleep.


Who is this worship song for?


This song is for anyone who feels weary, discouraged, anxious, overwhelmed, or in need of God's peace. It is also for believers who simply want to spend unhurried time in worship and reflection.


What does the Bible say about rest for the weary?


Jesus said in Matthew 11:28, "Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest." God's rest is more than physical sleep—it is the peace, strength, and assurance that come from trusting Him.


How can worship help during difficult seasons?


Worship helps us turn our attention from our circumstances to God's character. As we worship, we remember His promises, find encouragement in His Word, and experience His peace even when life remains challenging.


Is this song part of a larger worship series?


Yes. The Lord Will Have Mercy is part of an ongoing worship journey inspired by the book of Isaiah. Each song explores a different passage, helping listeners meditate on Scripture through peaceful worship and prayer.


Where can I listen to more Scripture-inspired worship?


You can explore more songs in the Isaiah worship series, including Here I Am, Send Me, Shall the Axe Boast?, Wells of Salvation, Harvest Winds, Shadows at Noon, and Come Back to Me. Each song is rooted in Scripture and created to encourage worship, prayer, and deeper reflection on God's Word.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“He Said ‘I Will Ascend’: A Reflection on Pride, Desire, and God’s Authority”@OilIncense

The Axe in His Hand (Isaiah 10 Meaning) | Worship & Surrender to God

Before the Harvest Wind | A Cinematic Worship Reflection Inspired by Isaiah 18